About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Touma225 liked the chapter Jake watches as you ruin Ava's asshole in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
6 days ago
-
Touma225 liked the chapter Ava makes her decision in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
6 days ago
-
Touma225 liked the chapter Ava obeys your commands in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
6 days ago
-
Touma225 liked the chapter Arc 5: Hook, Line and Sinker in MHA Taking over.
1 month ago
-
Touma225 liked the chapter Arc 5: Taking Over Ochako in MHA Taking over.
1 month ago
-
Touma225 liked the chapter Arc 5: Easy pleasure. in MHA Taking over.
1 month ago
-
Touma225 liked the chapter Arc 5: A choice to make. in MHA Taking over.
1 month ago
-
Touma225 liked the chapter Arc 5: About men and boys part 2 in MHA Taking over.
1 month ago
-
Touma225 liked the chapter Ava and you leave the school in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 month ago
-
Touma225 liked the chapter Diamond discusses their next move in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 month ago
No recent activity
Touma225 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Touma225 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Touma225 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Touma225 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Touma225 has not earned any awards.