About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter …eine schockierende Tatsache. in VERSION 2 von "Durch den Vater meines Freundes wurde ich zur Hure.".
12 hours ago
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter … begierig heiße Blicke in VERSION 2 von "Durch den Vater meines Freundes wurde ich zur Hure.".
13 hours ago
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter …eigenen Begierde in VERSION 2 von "Durch den Vaters meines Freundes wurde ich zur Hure.".
14 hours ago
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter … gebundene Schlaufen in VERSION 2 von "Durch den Vaters meines Freundes wurde ich zur Hure.".
15 hours ago
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter … einen neuen sexy Bikini! in VERSION 2 von "Durch den Vaters meines Freundes wurde ich zur Hure.".
17 hours ago
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter … Verführungen und Intrigen in VERSION 2 von "Durch den Vaters meines Freundes wurde ich zur Hure.".
19 hours ago
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter Introduction in VERSION 2 von "Durch den Vaters meines Freundes wurde ich zur Hure.".
20 hours ago
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter Was findet Karl wohl so alles auf Johannas Smartphone...? in Ausgeliefert.
2 days ago
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter Johanna wird sehr früh morgens wach in Ausgeliefert.
2 days ago
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter Karl durchsucht Johanna ihren Rucksack in Ausgeliefert.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Tose1970 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tose1970 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tose1970 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tose1970 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tose1970 has not earned any awards.