About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tomelnegro published the chapter Ir primero a por Batgirl in El coleccionista vs Wonder Woman.
7 hours ago
-
Tomelnegro published the chapter Robar una joyería in El coleccionista vs Wonder Woman.
7 hours ago
-
Tomelnegro published the chapter Pedir ayuda a Zatanna in El coleccionista vs Wonder Woman.
7 hours ago
-
Tomelnegro published the chapter Crear un villano con químicos in El coleccionista vs Wonder Woman.
7 hours ago
-
Tomelnegro published the chapter Reunirte con Lex luthor para crear un invento in El coleccionista vs Wonder Woman.
8 hours ago
-
Tomelnegro published the chapter Atarla con el lazo de la verdad in El coleccionista vs Wonder Woman.
8 hours ago
-
Tomelnegro received a new award: First Chapter.
11 hours ago
-
Tomelnegro received a new award: First Story.
11 hours ago
-
Tomelnegro published the story El coleccionista vs Wonder Woman.
22 hours ago
No recent activity
Tomelnegro has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tomelnegro has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tomelnegro has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tomelnegro has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tomelnegro has not earned any awards.