About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 9, 1999
- Location
- Netherlands
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Spend time with friends and family; and roleplay online
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Books with a historic or autobiographical aspect
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick/cock/lovestick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy/Cunt
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tobias1999 published the chapter Characters 11 in The Bimbo reality.
3 days ago
-
Tobias1999 published the chapter The Red Threat in a Pink World in The Bimbo reality.
3 days ago
-
Tobias1999 published the chapter The Silicon Scepter in The Bimbo reality.
3 days ago
-
Tobias1999 published the chapter A 'predator' in a Pink Paradise in The Bimbo reality.
4 days ago
-
Tobias1999 published the chapter Characters 10 in The Bimbo reality.
4 days ago
-
Tobias1999 published the chapter The plot thickens in The Bimbo reality.
4 days ago
-
Tobias1999 liked the chapter Walk away in The Bimbo Games.
1 week ago
-
Tobias1999 published the chapter The pink Tide in The velvet touch.
1 month ago
-
Tobias1999 published the chapter Claiming the queen in The velvet touch.
1 month ago
-
Tobias1999 published the chapter Meeting the queen in The velvet touch.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Tobias1999 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tobias1999 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tobias1999 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tobias1999 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tobias1999 has not earned any awards.