About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tobay liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 hour ago
-
Tobay liked the chapter Body Mod in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 hour ago
-
Tobay liked the chapter Sydney Sweeney (B route) in Celebrity Humiliation.
1 hour ago
-
-
Tobay liked the chapter Partie 2 / Chapitre 22 : Plaisirs nocturnes ( 2 ) in The New Life.
1 hour ago
-
Tobay liked the chapter Dirk's offer in A Highschool Fantasy Redux.
1 hour ago
-
Tobay liked the chapter Sally the Succubus and the College Coven in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
1 hour ago
-
Tobay liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
1 day ago
-
Tobay liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 day ago
-
Tobay liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Tobay has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tobay has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tobay has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tobay has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tobay has not earned any awards.