About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- August 26, 1999
- Location
- Florida, USA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Tie myself down and strap myself into a milking machine and throw away the key, or be dominated, tickled mercilessly and forced to cum over and over again......I wish I could be post orgasmed tortured....buuuuut its really hard to do that to myself lol........DM me XD
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Tickling torture, forced orgasms, tickling and forced orgasms, milking cocks to orgasm, forcing men to cum over and over again until they can't take it, and then not stopping, gosh that turns me on....
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I'm horny and no one writes what I like, if they did, I would be begging for more
- In conclusion, I am
-
A horny, kinky, Tickle Orgasm Slut, message me if you want to control my remote control toys. I try and keep them on me all day, even on campus.....uh......I am single and like to be dominated....XP
No recent activity
TickleOrgsmSlut has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TickleOrgsmSlut has not published any stories.
-
Mom's Secret Spy Trigger
Alex discovers that his strict Russian mother is actually a brainwashed sleeper agent who he can control and give tasks to.
Mind Control English 12 Chapters Deep 1,113 Words/Chapter 668 Likes 91,775 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 3 weeks ago -
Magic Cock Ring
by AnonySD
A Magic Cock Ring story inspired by Swallows 999
Mind Control English 34 Chapters Deep 644 Words/Chapter 19,953 Likes 7,867,614 Views Customizable2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 months ago -
The Sophistry Generator
by BlueGreenes
An app lets you make your arguments seem much stronger to others, and makes your points change their very minds
Mind Control English 37 Chapters Deep 1,437 Words/Chapter 13,195 Likes 1,024,926 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
Sexual Privilege
These branching stories are going to have 3 very simple premises: 1) You exist in a world where your character AND ONLY your character gets to have sex with whatever group or groups of people you choose wherever and whenever he or she desires. 2) The circumstances under which he or she can have sex with that group can be specified generally or specifically. 3) The response of the people you have sex with and/or the general public can be chosen.
Mind Control English 57 Chapters Deep 842 Words/Chapter 219,536 Likes 46,494,295 Views Customizable Game mode1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
QuestMaster
by pseudoless
When getting access to the QuestMaster app, give quests and rewards and change people as you see fit.
Mind Control English 78 Chapters Deep 1,456 Words/Chapter 12,866 Likes 980,677 Views15 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
Time Freeze
Average high school boy finds out he has the ability to stop time and uses it to his advantage.
Science Fiction English 129 Chapters Deep 647 Words/Chapter 8,627 Likes 2,212,184 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
Custom Girls
by duduvar
An App that can women to follow rules of behavior against their will.
Mind Control English 116 Chapters Deep 1,621 Words/Chapter 69,620 Likes 8,889,206 Views4 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,366 Likes 60,624,084 Views Customizable6 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago
No contributed stories yet
TickleOrgsmSlut has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TickleOrgsmSlut has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TickleOrgsmSlut has not earned any awards.