About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Thurind posted a reply on the chapter How long has it been since you ate her out? in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
4 days ago
-
Thurind posted a reply on the chapter We're not strangers anymore. in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
6 days ago
-
Thurind left a comment on the chapter Changeling in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
2 weeks ago
-
Thurind left a comment on the chapter Chapter 28 - Alive in Ghost Wife.
2 months ago
-
Thurind received a new award: Conversation Starter.
3 months ago
-
Thurind left a comment on the chapter Chapter 26: One More Day in Ghost Wife.
3 months ago
-
Thurind left a comment on the chapter Chapter 22: Second First Date in Ghost Wife.
4 months ago
-
Thurind left a comment on the chapter Chapter 21: The Festival in Ghost Wife.
4 months ago
-
Thurind left a comment on the chapter Chapter 21: The Festival in Ghost Wife.
4 months ago
-
Thurind left a comment on the chapter Chapter 21: The Festival in Ghost Wife.
4 months ago
No recent activity
Thurind has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Thurind has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Thurind has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Thurind has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Thurind has not earned any awards.