About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Theswagman27 liked the chapter A guided tour in The Sweetest Corruption.
8 hours ago
-
Theswagman27 liked the chapter A succulent blowjob in Blowjob Universe.
12 hours ago
-
Theswagman27 liked the chapter An apple a day in Blowjob Universe.
12 hours ago
-
Theswagman27 liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
2 days ago
-
Theswagman27 liked the chapter It's only okay with me in Normality.
4 days ago
-
Theswagman27 liked the chapter Wait until lunch in Normality.
4 days ago
-
Theswagman27 liked the chapter Anna Nishikinomiya in Normality.
4 days ago
-
Theswagman27 liked the chapter He reluctantly approves the dirty cards in Normality.
4 days ago
-
Theswagman27 liked the chapter Are these cards indecent? in Normality.
4 days ago
-
Theswagman27 liked the chapter Leave with Ayame in Normality.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Theswagman27 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Theswagman27 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Theswagman27 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Theswagman27 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Theswagman27 has not earned any awards.