About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- November 17, 1995
- Location
- wouldn't you like to know weather boy
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
"Mod" Skyrim
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
"Modded" Skyrim
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
blue da ba dee
-
Thelas liked the chapter Steven Castille, at his new office job in BimCorp™.
6 hours ago
-
Thelas liked the chapter The movies in Enchantment spell.
2 days ago
-
Thelas liked the chapter Say nothing but sis already knows in Enchantment spell.
2 days ago
-
Thelas liked the chapter Tennis skirt and cropped tank top in Enchantment spell.
2 days ago
-
Thelas liked the chapter Pink Chastity Cage in BimCorp™.
3 days ago
-
Thelas liked the chapter No but people are starting to notice in The Wedding Band.
3 days ago
-
Thelas liked the chapter Jessie finds him, Things get worse for John in The Wedding Band.
3 days ago
-
Thelas liked the chapter To the mall, John gets some answers in The Wedding Band.
4 days ago
-
Thelas liked the chapter The aftermath in Dick for hire.
6 days ago
-
Thelas liked the chapter Of course in Dick for hire.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Thelas has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Thelas has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Thelas has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Thelas has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Thelas has not earned any awards.