About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Thecoolerfin liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 21 – Striking Cat vs Hidden Dragon [Lu Zhi POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
13 hours ago
-
Thecoolerfin liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 20 – Family and Stuff in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
Thecoolerfin posted a reply on the chapter The First Harem Tournament 19 – Start of Day 2 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
Thecoolerfin liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 19 – Start of Day 2 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
Thecoolerfin liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 18 – End of Day 1 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
Thecoolerfin liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Thecoolerfin liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Thecoolerfin liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 15 – Brackets and Banter in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Thecoolerfin liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Thecoolerfin liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 13 – Field Tests and Talks in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Thecoolerfin has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Thecoolerfin has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Thecoolerfin has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Thecoolerfin has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Thecoolerfin has not earned any awards.