About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
The_Tourist liked the chapter Arousal Transferrence in Women of Color.
3 hours ago
-
The_Tourist liked the chapter Fashion Show Off in Women of Color.
1 day ago
-
The_Tourist liked the chapter Dessert in Women of Color.
4 days ago
-
The_Tourist liked the chapter Girl Talk in Women of Color.
4 days ago
-
The_Tourist liked the chapter Good Girls in Women of Color.
1 week ago
-
The_Tourist liked the chapter Needs Supervision in Women of Color.
1 week ago
-
The_Tourist liked the chapter Chastisement in Women of Color.
1 week ago
-
The_Tourist liked the chapter Revelations in Women of Color.
1 week ago
-
The_Tourist liked the chapter Pillow Talk in Women of Color.
1 week ago
-
The_Tourist liked the chapter Fallen in Women of Color.
1 week ago
No recent activity
The_Tourist has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
The_Tourist has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
The_Tourist has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
The_Tourist has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
The_Tourist has not earned any awards.