About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- A deep, dark cave
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Erotica is all I write
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Mostly books
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I like writing and seeing what other people add
- In conclusion, I am
-
Check out my stories on InfiniteWorlds:
https://infiniteworlds.app/#TmvVUH
https://infiniteworlds.app/#FqQTyz
https://infiniteworlds.app/#vcWsXL
https://infiniteworlds.app/#eqQh4A
-
TheHypnoDude07 published the chapter Inde Navarrette in The Hollywood Altering Deity.
1 day ago
-
TheHypnoDude07 published the chapter Sydney Sweeney in The Hollywood Altering Deity.
4 days ago
-
TheHypnoDude07 published the chapter Cardi B in The Hollywood Altering Deity.
1 week ago
-
TheHypnoDude07 published the chapter Help her, then set her up for later in The Hollywood Altering Deity.
2 weeks ago
-
TheHypnoDude07 published the chapter More commands in The Hollywood Altering Deity.
2 weeks ago
-
TheHypnoDude07 received a new award: Steady Writer.
3 weeks ago
-
TheHypnoDude07 published the chapter Trance Slave Tori in The Hollywood Altering Deity.
3 weeks ago
-
TheHypnoDude07 published the chapter Taking Tori in The Hollywood Altering Deity.
4 weeks ago
-
TheHypnoDude07 published the chapter Tori Kelly in The Hollywood Altering Deity.
4 weeks ago
-
TheHypnoDude07 published the chapter Mr Steal Your Girl in The Hollywood Altering Deity.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
TheHypnoDude07 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TheHypnoDude07 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TheHypnoDude07 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TheHypnoDude07 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TheHypnoDude07 has not earned any awards.