About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
TheBigDaddi0 liked the chapter Yes in Omni App.
1 week ago
-
TheBigDaddi0 liked the chapter Monday (Daniel #1) in Omni App.
1 week ago
-
TheBigDaddi0 liked the chapter Time for class in Omni App.
1 week ago
-
TheBigDaddi0 liked the chapter Time for History in Omni App.
1 week ago
-
TheBigDaddi0 liked the chapter The rest of the day is a blur in Omni App.
1 week ago
-
TheBigDaddi0 liked the chapter Mom Knows Best in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 month ago
-
TheBigDaddi0 liked the chapter The Milk is Good in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 month ago
-
TheBigDaddi0 liked the chapter Joe's Ouroboros in Unexpected Delivery.
5 months ago
-
TheBigDaddi0 liked the chapter Sofia, highschooler and best friend - Playing with reality in Oblivious.
7 months ago
-
TheBigDaddi0 liked the chapter Amy, stressed student - QnA in Oblivious.
7 months ago
No recent activity
TheBigDaddi0 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TheBigDaddi0 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TheBigDaddi0 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TheBigDaddi0 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TheBigDaddi0 has not earned any awards.