About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- April 20
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read erotica.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fan fic
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Royal Scepter
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
Why not?
- In conclusion, I am
-
A furry and fox lover
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter Call from Karen in MILF Master.
12 hours ago
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter I Finally Get Some in MILF Master.
12 hours ago
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter Revelations in Hope: New Beginnings.
14 hours ago
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter Time to Explore? in Hope: New Beginnings.
14 hours ago
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter Launch, Launch, Launch! in Hope: New Beginnings.
14 hours ago
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter 8 out of 420 in Hope: New Beginnings.
14 hours ago
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter Year 2069 in Hope: New Beginnings.
14 hours ago
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter Introduction in Hope: New Beginnings.
14 hours ago
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter They had... in Hope: New Beginnings.
14 hours ago
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter Admin...Zzzz in Hope: New Beginnings.
14 hours ago
No recent activity
TheBigBadFox has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TheBigBadFox has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TheBigBadFox has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TheBigBadFox has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TheBigBadFox has not earned any awards.