About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- April 20, 1969
- Location
- Planet Earth… I think anyways
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Save orphan children from burning homes… hell yeah
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Read other books with less emphasis on porn
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Gamecube joystick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Something I’ll never have sadly
- I write erotica because
-
I looked at something I shouldn’t have when I was younger
- In conclusion, I am
-
Probably going to hell
-
TheAiMastermind published the chapter For One Reason in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
TheAiMastermind published the chapter Remote Settings in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
TheAiMastermind published the chapter Rewired in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
TheAiMastermind published the chapter Middle Ground in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
TheAiMastermind published the chapter Hypocrite in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
TheAiMastermind published the chapter Chill Bro in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
TheAiMastermind published the chapter Forever Separated in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
6 days ago
-
TheAiMastermind published the chapter Dollification in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
6 days ago
-
TheAiMastermind published the chapter Last Option in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
6 days ago
-
TheAiMastermind published the chapter Other than College in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
6 days ago
No recent activity
TheAiMastermind has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TheAiMastermind has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TheAiMastermind has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TheAiMastermind has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TheAiMastermind has not earned any awards.