About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
The Shade left a comment on the chapter Break 3 Part 1 in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
-
The Shade liked the chapter It stays in Wizard for a living.
1 week ago
-
The Shade liked the chapter Introduction in Emergency Anal.
3 months ago
-
The Shade left a comment on the chapter Liar’s Trial [Sylph POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
3 months ago
-
The Shade left a comment on the chapter Loyalty Trial [Nahoa POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
3 months ago
-
The Shade left a comment on the chapter Loyalty Trial [Nahoa POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
3 months ago
-
The Shade left a comment on the chapter Survivor [Jane POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
5 months ago
-
The Shade left a comment on the chapter Survivor [Jane POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
5 months ago
-
The Shade left a comment on the chapter Survivor [Jane POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
5 months ago
-
The Shade left a comment on the chapter Survivor [Jane POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
5 months ago
No recent activity
The Shade has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
The Shade has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
The Shade has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
The Shade has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
The Shade has not earned any awards.