About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
TerraKhanus published the chapter Bringing Him In in Project Siren: Twin Seduction.
1 day ago
-
TerraKhanus received a new award: Prolific Writer.
6 days ago
-
TerraKhanus published the chapter Traced to the Root in Project Siren: Twin Seduction.
6 days ago
-
TerraKhanus published the story Project Siren: Twin Seduction.
1 week ago
-
TerraKhanus published the chapter The Next Adventure in Temple of Ecstasy.
1 year ago
-
TerraKhanus published the chapter The Next Adventure in Temple of Ecstasy.
1 year ago
-
TerraKhanus published the chapter Balancing Power and Passion in Temple of Ecstasy.
1 year ago
-
TerraKhanus published the chapter The Dawn of a New Day in Temple of Ecstasy.
1 year ago
-
TerraKhanus published the chapter Guardians of Pleasure in Temple of Ecstasy.
1 year ago
-
TerraKhanus published the chapter Showdown with Chimera in Temple of Ecstasy.
1 year ago
No recent activity
TerraKhanus has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TerraKhanus has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TerraKhanus has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TerraKhanus has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TerraKhanus has not earned any awards.