About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tencho18 posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in X-Men: Playboy.
2 days ago
-
Tencho18 liked the chapter Make her ride you anally in Faithful husband .
3 days ago
-
Tencho18 liked the chapter Continues to question the blonde cougar in Welcome to Hero Academy .
3 days ago
-
Tencho18 posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in X-Men: Playboy.
3 days ago
-
Tencho18 liked the chapter The Other Half Plus One in X-Men: Playboy.
3 days ago
-
Tencho18 left a comment on the chapter Introduction in X-Men: Playboy.
3 days ago
-
Tencho18 liked the chapter Shows Kendra her breasts in Faithful husband .
4 days ago
-
Tencho18 liked the chapter Fuck Emily asshole in Faithful husband .
6 days ago
-
Tencho18 liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
6 days ago
-
Tencho18 liked the chapter Loves the older woman words as she get Ava to put on a dress for her in Faithful husband .
1 week ago
No recent activity
Tencho18 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tencho18 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tencho18 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tencho18 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tencho18 has not earned any awards.