About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tawaydante liked the chapter Detour - Annmarie's amazing day as a bridesmaid in Knocking Up Sister.
6 months ago
-
Tawaydante liked the chapter Will you fuck her for me? in Nice family.
1 year ago
-
Tawaydante liked the chapter Cockhose in Spermoptima.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Tawaydante has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tawaydante has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tawaydante has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tawaydante has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tawaydante has not earned any awards.