About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tacolord liked the chapter 4th period power outage in Temptation High.
23 hours ago
-
Tacolord liked the chapter Start of the week in Temptation High.
23 hours ago
-
Tacolord liked the chapter Plowing her field in Temptation High.
23 hours ago
-
Tacolord liked the chapter Your a man on a mission in Temptation High.
23 hours ago
-
Tacolord liked the chapter You do, eventually in Temptation High.
23 hours ago
-
Tacolord liked the chapter Open House in Temptation High.
23 hours ago
-
Tacolord liked the chapter Run into Maddie in Temptation High.
23 hours ago
-
Tacolord liked the chapter Friday Morning. in Temptation High.
1 day ago
-
Tacolord liked the chapter Nope. in Temptation High.
1 day ago
-
Tacolord liked the chapter Her body is too inviting. in Temptation High.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Tacolord has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tacolord has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tacolord has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tacolord has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tacolord has not earned any awards.