About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
TPM posted a reply on the chapter Pitching a tent in Babysitter Moves In.
1 week ago
-
TPM left a comment on the chapter Pitching a tent in Babysitter Moves In.
1 week ago
-
TPM liked the chapter Round 3 in Magical Board Games.
1 year ago
-
-
-
TPM is now following RGdefault.
1 year ago
-
-
-
-
TPM is now following Wigglesjiggles.
2 years ago
No recent activity
TPM has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TPM has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TPM has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TPM has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TPM has not earned any awards.