About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Svghobo liked the chapter Starts with a little pillow talk in Babysitter Moves In.
9 hours ago
-
Svghobo liked the chapter Venture out in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
19 hours ago
-
Svghobo liked the chapter THE PRESENT in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
19 hours ago
-
Svghobo liked the chapter Research Subject in Blue Balls.
2 days ago
-
Svghobo liked the chapter Going shopping in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 days ago
-
Svghobo liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
3 days ago
-
Svghobo liked the chapter ONE WEEK EARLIER in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
3 days ago
-
Svghobo liked the chapter Introduction in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
3 days ago
-
Svghobo liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
4 days ago
-
Svghobo liked the chapter Steps Toward Escalation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Svghobo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Svghobo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Svghobo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Svghobo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Svghobo has not earned any awards.