About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter Mei in Fictional Nudism!.
4 hours ago
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter Tracer, of course! in Fictional Nudism!.
4 hours ago
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter Tracy strips naked! in Full Nudity College Scholarship.
19 hours ago
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter Her advisor shows up to start her program in Full Nudity College Scholarship.
19 hours ago
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter Mom and Daughter in New Eden.
19 hours ago
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter Lydia talks to her daughter ... in New Eden.
19 hours ago
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter Listen Further. in New Eden.
19 hours ago
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter Back to Scavenging in New Eden.
19 hours ago
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter Water, fire and a shelter. in New Eden.
19 hours ago
-
Sunpriest270 liked the chapter Reluctantly rest a bit. in New Eden.
19 hours ago
No recent activity
Sunpriest270 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sunpriest270 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sunpriest270 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sunpriest270 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sunpriest270 has not earned any awards.