About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Stormcrow liked the chapter Finish Her in An Open Mind.
20 hours ago
-
Stormcrow liked the chapter Sally the Succubus and the College Coven in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
20 hours ago
-
Stormcrow liked the chapter The next week in space cumming to grips... in 2869: Lust In Space.
20 hours ago
-
Stormcrow liked the chapter The next day and future plans... in 2869: Lust In Space.
20 hours ago
-
Stormcrow liked the chapter Adam and Linda submit to a dark desire... in 2869: Lust In Space.
20 hours ago
-
Stormcrow liked the chapter Adam awakens alone and... changed. in 2869: Lust In Space.
20 hours ago
-
Stormcrow liked the chapter Adam tries to impregnate his mother... in 2869: Lust In Space.
20 hours ago
-
Stormcrow liked the chapter In the middle of the night. in Corruption of the Hero's party.
3 days ago
-
Stormcrow liked the chapter The next day brings fantasies and unexpected situations in Hypnotic Inheritance.
5 days ago
-
Stormcrow liked the chapter Chapter Five in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Stormcrow has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Stormcrow has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Stormcrow has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Stormcrow has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Stormcrow has not earned any awards.