About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
StanS55 published the chapter Its just... not working in The Backpack.
1 day ago
-
StanS55 published the chapter Go get it in The Backpack.
1 day ago
No recent activity
StanS55 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
StanS55 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
StanS55 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
StanS55 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
StanS55 has not earned any awards.