About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SportsFan55 liked the chapter Kris, the RA in ENF to ENM.
6 days ago
-
SportsFan55 liked the chapter Late November (weekend after 'New Job') in ENF to ENM.
6 days ago
-
SportsFan55 liked the chapter Go downstairs in CFNM/ENM Adventure.
2 weeks ago
-
SportsFan55 liked the chapter You get to the airport. in Rob's Airport Hell.
2 weeks ago
-
SportsFan55 liked the chapter Liz uses John in CFNM college adventures.
2 weeks ago
-
SportsFan55 liked the chapter No in CFNM college adventures.
2 weeks ago
-
SportsFan55 liked the chapter Sarah is surprisingly not mad in CFNM college adventures.
2 weeks ago
-
SportsFan55 liked the chapter No she doesn’t know I ordered this in CFNM college adventures.
2 weeks ago
-
SportsFan55 liked the chapter A sheer speedo in CFNM college adventures.
2 weeks ago
-
SportsFan55 liked the chapter Go to check his mail in CFNM college adventures.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
SportsFan55 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SportsFan55 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SportsFan55 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SportsFan55 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SportsFan55 has not earned any awards.