About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- November 25, 1992
- Location
- United Kingdom
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SpiralRider liked the chapter Margo's POV: Drinking Ethan in Breaking Mom.
6 days ago
-
SpiralRider liked the chapter You start to get EXTREMELY horny in Pet Play Paradise .
1 week ago
-
SpiralRider liked the chapter Go to him in Pet Play Paradise .
1 week ago
-
SpiralRider liked the chapter You capitalise on Mom's guilt in Breaking Mom.
2 weeks ago
-
SpiralRider liked the chapter Margo's POV: A Confession of Half Truths in Breaking Mom.
2 weeks ago
-
SpiralRider liked the chapter You finally get some rest - but new challenges are brewing while you sleep in Breaking Mom.
2 weeks ago
-
SpiralRider liked the chapter You strengthen your control over Mom in Breaking Mom.
3 weeks ago
-
SpiralRider liked the chapter You reap the benefits of influencing Mom in Breaking Mom.
1 month ago
-
SpiralRider liked the chapter You get inside Mom's head in Breaking Mom.
1 month ago
-
SpiralRider liked the chapter Great! in Help! Mom's the New FRAT pledge!.
1 month ago
No recent activity
SpiralRider has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SpiralRider has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SpiralRider has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SpiralRider has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SpiralRider has not earned any awards.