About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Spidermind left a comment on the chapter Pt. 081 — Day 9 Morning in Harem Hotel.
9 hours ago
-
Spidermind liked the chapter The First Transformation Vote in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Spidermind liked the chapter The Castle Tour in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Spidermind liked the chapter Pt. 082 — Day 9 Mid-day in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Spidermind liked the chapter Pt. 081 — Day 9 Morning in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
Spidermind liked the chapter Claire goes on her first ever date in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
Spidermind liked the chapter The New Old Friend in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
Spidermind liked the chapter The Childhood Friend in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
Spidermind liked the chapter The Unknown in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
Spidermind liked the chapter The Boss's Daughter in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Spidermind has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Spidermind has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Spidermind has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Spidermind has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Spidermind has not earned any awards.