About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Spars2023 published the chapter Zatanna and nothing else. in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
Spars2023 published the chapter No, don’t be silly. in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
Spars2023 published the chapter “I’ve Been Set Up Haven’t I? in The Submission Accelerator.
2 weeks ago
-
Spars2023 published the chapter Nope, I’m free! Except… in The Submission Accelerator.
3 weeks ago
-
Spars2023 published the chapter Admit solving it, with a twist. in The Submission Accelerator.
1 month ago
-
Spars2023 published the chapter Ignore, for now. in The Submission Accelerator.
1 month ago
-
Spars2023 published the chapter Long Weekend, and a Long Week Ahead Sleep To Prepare in The Submission Accelerator.
1 month ago
-
Spars2023 published the chapter Kianna was ready to go. in The Submission Accelerator.
3 months ago
-
Spars2023 published the chapter Nah. in The Submission Accelerator.
3 months ago
-
Spars2023 published the chapter Oh, right, a hair appointment... in The Submission Accelerator.
3 months ago
No recent activity
Spars2023 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Spars2023 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Spars2023 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Spars2023 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Spars2023 has not earned any awards.