About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter Giving Sarah a show in A Highschool Fantasy Redux.
3 hours ago
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter Sally the Succubus and the College Coven in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
4 hours ago
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter Sunday morning shopping in Perverting St Perpetua's.
4 hours ago
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter Dirk's offer in A Highschool Fantasy Redux.
17 hours ago
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter Hats off to Larry in Primrose Lane.
1 day ago
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter Introduction in Her Husband's Cock.
2 days ago
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter The Negotiator in Honey Hollow.
2 days ago
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
2 days ago
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter Order Pizza & BJ in Perverting St Perpetua's.
2 days ago
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter A Sure Thing in Groundhog Lay.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Spader6799 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Spader6799 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Spader6799 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Spader6799 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Spader6799 has not earned any awards.