About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Soraja liked the chapter Roast and Reasoning in The Blade That Binds.
1 week ago
-
Soraja liked the chapter Blighted Welcome in The Blade That Binds.
1 week ago
-
Soraja liked the chapter Exposed in The Blade That Binds.
1 week ago
-
Soraja liked the chapter Sparks at Dawn in The Blade That Binds.
1 week ago
-
Soraja liked the chapter Smolder in The Blade That Binds.
1 week ago
-
Soraja liked the chapter Afterburn in The Blade That Binds.
1 week ago
-
Soraja liked the chapter Infernal Reckoning in The Blade That Binds.
1 week ago
-
Soraja liked the chapter Igniting Embers in The Blade That Binds.
1 week ago
-
Soraja liked the chapter Tight Formations in The Blade That Binds.
1 week ago
-
Soraja liked the chapter Tender Rituals in The Blade That Binds.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Soraja has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Soraja has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Soraja has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Soraja has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Soraja has not earned any awards.