About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SonicBlue liked the chapter You go home in Sexual Privilege.
3 days ago
-
SonicBlue liked the chapter You let Tanya do her thing in Sexual Privilege.
3 days ago
-
SonicBlue liked the chapter First, some coffee in Sexual Privilege.
3 days ago
-
SonicBlue liked the chapter First, some rough oral. in Sexual Privilege.
3 days ago
-
SonicBlue liked the chapter Meeting a new neighbor in Sexual Privilege.
2 weeks ago
-
-
SonicBlue liked the chapter Deceiving his mother. in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome.
3 weeks ago
-
SonicBlue liked the chapter A change in sleeping arrangements. in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome.
3 weeks ago
-
SonicBlue liked the chapter First a sandwich. in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome.
3 weeks ago
-
SonicBlue liked the chapter Straight home but not fast enough. in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
SonicBlue has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SonicBlue has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SonicBlue has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SonicBlue has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SonicBlue has not earned any awards.