About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Snake7697 liked the chapter He throats the bitch. (Sadistic Son) in Accidental Incest.
1 month ago
-
Snake7697 liked the chapter A good mommy. (Submissive Mother) in Accidental Incest.
1 month ago
-
Snake7697 liked the chapter He takes it slow and easy. (Doting Daddy) in Accidental Incest.
1 month ago
-
Snake7697 liked the chapter Leah gives him her purity. in Accidental Incest.
1 month ago
-
Snake7697 liked the chapter You've had enough of Ariana's attitude in Bleached Celebs.
1 month ago
-
Snake7697 liked the chapter You wake up the next moning in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 month ago
-
Snake7697 liked the chapter Ariella cathes you fucking Kazumi in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 month ago
-
Snake7697 liked the chapter Diamond discusses their next move in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 month ago
-
Snake7697 liked the chapter Lana confronts you in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 month ago
-
Snake7697 liked the chapter Guard Dog? Fuck Mutt? Why not both? in Mind Controlling Mutant.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Snake7697 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Snake7697 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Snake7697 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Snake7697 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Snake7697 has not earned any awards.