About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Masturbate
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Smut
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I am horny
- In conclusion, I am
-
Always horny!
-
SmutWriter published the chapter Yes in Her Husband's Cock.
23 hours ago
-
SmutWriter published the chapter Slow and sensual in Her Husband's Cock.
23 hours ago
-
SmutWriter published the chapter Because Adam had needs too in Her Husband's Cock.
1 day ago
-
SmutWriter published the chapter He tells her about Kyler in Her Husband's Cock.
1 day ago
-
SmutWriter published the chapter No in Her Husband's Cock.
1 day ago
-
SmutWriter published the chapter No in Her Husband's Cock.
1 day ago
-
SmutWriter published the chapter As all calls go in Her Husband's Cock.
1 day ago
-
SmutWriter published the chapter No in Her Husband's Cock.
1 day ago
-
SmutWriter published the chapter As decided in Her Husband's Cock.
1 day ago
-
SmutWriter published the chapter She does at some point in Her Husband's Cock.
1 day ago
No recent activity
SmutWriter has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SmutWriter has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SmutWriter has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SmutWriter has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SmutWriter has not earned any awards.