About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SmutReader01 liked the chapter Message Tommy, her boy toy in Morgan's Lunch Break.
26 minutes ago
-
SmutReader01 liked the chapter Introduction in Morgan's Lunch Break.
29 minutes ago
-
SmutReader01 liked the chapter Introduction in hairdresser.
2 hours ago
-
SmutReader01 liked the chapter Introduction in RED ROOM.
2 hours ago
No recent activity
SmutReader01 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SmutReader01 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SmutReader01 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SmutReader01 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SmutReader01 has not earned any awards.