About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Slipfighter117 liked the chapter The Practical Exam in The Sweetest Corruption.
4 days ago
-
Slipfighter117 liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
4 days ago
-
Slipfighter117 liked the chapter Monday-ing in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
Slipfighter117 liked the chapter The Science of Friendship in The Sweetest Corruption.
2 weeks ago
-
Slipfighter117 liked the chapter Musician’s block in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 month ago
-
Slipfighter117 liked the chapter Agony and Appetite in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 month ago
-
Slipfighter117 liked the chapter He will review them first before deciding on Jess in Items of Power.
5 months ago
-
Slipfighter117 liked the chapter Personal Executive Assistant and Harem Manager in Items of Power.
5 months ago
-
Slipfighter117 liked the chapter Not Richard but Susan in Items of Power.
5 months ago
-
Slipfighter117 liked the chapter Quite a bit actually in Items of Power.
5 months ago
No recent activity
Slipfighter117 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Slipfighter117 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Slipfighter117 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Slipfighter117 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Slipfighter117 has not earned any awards.