About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SirVivaljunior liked the chapter Opportunity Knocks in Groundhog Lay.
1 hour ago
-
SirVivaljunior liked the chapter Drunk Punk in Groundhog Lay.
1 hour ago
-
SirVivaljunior liked the chapter Last Minute Action in Groundhog Lay.
1 hour ago
-
SirVivaljunior liked the chapter Written in the Stars in Groundhog Lay.
1 hour ago
-
SirVivaljunior liked the chapter An Afternoon at the Races in Groundhog Lay.
1 hour ago
-
SirVivaljunior liked the chapter Magic Tricks in Groundhog Lay.
1 hour ago
-
SirVivaljunior liked the chapter Party of Three in Groundhog Lay.
2 hours ago
-
SirVivaljunior liked the chapter The First First Date in Groundhog Lay.
2 hours ago
-
SirVivaljunior liked the chapter Meet the Fake Boyfriend in Groundhog Lay.
2 hours ago
-
SirVivaljunior liked the chapter It's a Date! in Groundhog Lay.
2 hours ago
No recent activity
SirVivaljunior has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SirVivaljunior has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SirVivaljunior has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SirVivaljunior has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SirVivaljunior has not earned any awards.