About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
I play tableop RPGs, play videogames, read mostly fantasy & science fiction, attend various post rock gigs and almost certainly watch far too much porn.
I used to write on Chyoo between 2003 to somewhere in the 2010s. This was under a different username. I have long since abandoned that username, so I decided to start under a new name.
Also check out my Infinite Worlds referral link. Erotica in a different form.
https://infiniteworlds.app/ref/MGpvfJEd
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
SilenceofNimbus has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SilenceofNimbus has not published any stories.
-
Pirate's Gold
by daciasdesire
Captain William Kent of the Catherine's Fancy, "Bloody Bill" to his enemies, "Will" to his intimates, is a reputable and moral privateer for the crown of Ithaca. He has sailed the Sharon Banks for 40 years preying on Mercied, Webinar, and Sylfian ships for King and country. Now his friend and longtime supporter Governor Restan of Still Water has news that will launch him on his greatest adventure, one Captain Kent, the Catherine's Fancy, and her crew may not survive...
Fantasy English 5 Chapters Deep 1,120 Words/Chapter 90 Likes 22,137 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 17 hours ago -
Morgan's Lunch Break
by Ben Rosewood
Inspired by a short-story I wrote. Follow the adventures of Morgan, a MILF lawyer with an exhibitionist kink, as she spends her break having erotic encounters with various men and women around town.
Erotic Couplings English 33 Chapters Deep 458 Words/Chapter 2,581 Likes 753,555 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 day ago -
Shoplifting Scam
by CosmoWrite
Bill has a great scam set up. He uses subliminal messages in his clothing store to make women shoplift, then when they get caught, they are given a choice, do porn or go to jail.
Mind Control English 10 Chapters Deep 1,103 Words/Chapter 167 Likes 33,948 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 2 days ago -
The Choices We Make
by daciasdesire
Choices, choices. Do you go to your school dance or a concert by one of your favourite bands?
Erotic Couplings English 42 Chapters Deep 566 Words/Chapter 4,296 Likes 1,554,362 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 days ago -
Celebrity Hypnotist
by wicker
An unethical, horny hypnotist sets his sights on hot celebs
Celeb Fiction English 39 Chapters Deep 363 Words/Chapter 1,692 Likes 887,667 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 week ago -
Unfaithful – A Hot Wife’s Secret Desires
by Sasa99
A bored wife starts getting lewd again You're very welcome to add CHAPTERS, if you add text only I'll be adding also pics and gif, but please help me build the story, i would also like somebody to write hubby POV or different branches, I'm not that good at writing but thought the story was interesting
Cheating Spouses English 24 Chapters Deep 631 Words/Chapter 695 Likes 160,580 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 weeks ago -
Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb)
by wicker
A caption then add an image!
Miscellaneous English 71 Chapters Deep 48 Words/Chapter 3,241 Likes 261,656 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 month ago
No contributed stories yet
SilenceofNimbus has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SilenceofNimbus has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SilenceofNimbus has not earned any awards.