About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Shunga920 liked the chapter Testing with 'Esther' in Accidental Incest.
1 week ago
-
Shunga920 liked the chapter Mom watches you jerk off in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
-
Shunga920 liked the chapter Margo's POV: A Confession of Half Truths in Breaking Mom.
2 weeks ago
-
Shunga920 liked the chapter Grab the box from the top of the wardrobe in My Oblivious Mother.
3 weeks ago
-
Shunga920 liked the chapter You get Mom to return the favor in Breaking Mom.
3 weeks ago
-
Shunga920 liked the chapter Officer Emily in Blowjob Universe.
1 month ago
-
Shunga920 liked the chapter You take a moment to snoop on Mom's computer in Breaking Mom.
2 months ago
-
Shunga920 liked the chapter Grab Mila and fuck her tan, smirking face in Blowjob Universe.
2 months ago
-
Shunga920 liked the chapter You see another side of Melissa in Breaking Mom.
2 months ago
-
Shunga920 liked the chapter Raid the Kitchen in Blowjob Universe.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Shunga920 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Shunga920 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Shunga920 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Shunga920 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Shunga920 has not earned any awards.