About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Shirou_Lion liked the chapter You start working with CJ in Bwc Bull Empire.
2 hours ago
-
Shirou_Lion liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 day ago
-
Shirou_Lion liked the chapter Time to Party in Like a Glove.
1 day ago
-
Shirou_Lion liked the chapter Lack of Control at the Dinner Table in Like a Glove.
1 day ago
-
Shirou_Lion liked the chapter Victor Learns About the Risks in Like a Glove.
1 day ago
-
Shirou_Lion liked the chapter I call this game "Dating Surrogate" in How I Entertain Myself.
1 day ago
-
Shirou_Lion liked the chapter Introduction in Unrecognizable (MTF).
1 day ago
-
Shirou_Lion liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 day ago
-
Shirou_Lion liked the chapter You break Mom's will even further in Breaking Mom.
1 day ago
-
Shirou_Lion liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Shirou_Lion has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Shirou_Lion has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Shirou_Lion has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Shirou_Lion has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Shirou_Lion has not earned any awards.