About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Shin99 liked the chapter A demonstration in Slut Girlfriend.
4 days ago
-
Shin99 liked the chapter Some newcomers in Slut Girlfriend.
4 days ago
-
Shin99 liked the chapter Shoya arrives at your villa in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
4 days ago
-
Shin99 liked the chapter Carlos comes home pissed in Bwc Bull Empire.
4 days ago
-
Shin99 liked the chapter Pov with Kendra at the mall in Faithful husband .
6 days ago
-
Shin99 liked the chapter You meet Bonnie in Bleached heroes & villains.
6 days ago
-
Shin99 liked the chapter Making his Movie in Free Use Fortune.
1 week ago
-
Shin99 liked the chapter You're the Star in Free Use Fortune.
1 week ago
-
Shin99 liked the chapter Eva needs it inside her in Unfaithful – A Hot Wife’s Secret Desires.
1 week ago
-
Shin99 liked the chapter You tell her anal in Faithful husband .
1 week ago
No recent activity
Shin99 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Shin99 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Shin99 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Shin99 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Shin99 has not earned any awards.