About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- January 12, 1987
- Location
- Chile
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Shikimori liked the chapter Tease his balls with her fingers as she rides in New Town, New Experiences .
1 day ago
-
Shikimori liked the chapter Begins to act like her regular fiery self in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
Shikimori liked the chapter Wiping her hair out of her eyes in Faithful husband .
2 days ago
-
Shikimori liked the chapter Blow off Ava for a quick hookup with your secretary (Peta) in Faithful husband .
4 days ago
-
Shikimori liked the chapter Commands so far in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
4 days ago
-
Shikimori liked the chapter Helps Ava with her dress in Faithful husband .
5 days ago
-
Shikimori liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
6 days ago
-
Shikimori liked the chapter Private Dancer in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
6 days ago
-
Shikimori liked the chapter Getting in her Head in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
6 days ago
-
Shikimori left a comment on the chapter Starts with a little pillow talk in Babysitter Moves In.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Shikimori has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Shikimori has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Shikimori has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Shikimori has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Shikimori has not earned any awards.