About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sheaper left a comment on the chapter Introduction in A Slimy Encounter.
1 week ago
-
Sheaper left a comment on the chapter 27 – You ARE the father in Anthrostate VS Isekai Hero.
2 weeks ago
-
Sheaper left a comment on the chapter 21 – Roll out in Anthrostate VS Isekai Hero.
2 weeks ago
-
Sheaper left a comment on the chapter 09 – I was buying cigarettes in Anthrostate VS Isekai Hero.
2 weeks ago
-
Sheaper left a comment on the chapter 06 – Bunny wants a carrot in Anthrostate VS Isekai Hero.
3 weeks ago
-
Sheaper left a comment on the chapter 05 – Femboy Hooters in Anthrostate VS Isekai Hero.
3 weeks ago
-
Sheaper left a comment on the chapter Plain honesty in The Devilish Sisters and Their Breeding Bull.
3 weeks ago
-
Sheaper left a comment on the chapter Introduction in The Pleasure Portal.
3 weeks ago
-
Sheaper liked the chapter That’s all for today in Accidental Hypnotist.
4 weeks ago
-
Sheaper liked the chapter No in Accidental Hypnotist.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
Sheaper has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sheaper has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sheaper has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sheaper has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sheaper has not earned any awards.