About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Shashenka liked the chapter Influencing Jennifer in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
4 days ago
-
Shashenka liked the chapter Nothing for now... in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
4 days ago
-
Shashenka liked the chapter Negative Traits in Attaining Tenure.
3 weeks ago
-
Shashenka liked the chapter Hopeless Romantic in Attaining Tenure.
3 weeks ago
-
Shashenka liked the chapter Natural Born Cocksucker in Attaining Tenure.
3 weeks ago
-
Shashenka liked the chapter Pretty good considering we're under the influence in Controlling Maisie.
1 month ago
-
Shashenka liked the chapter Maisie asks me to stay for the night in Controlling Maisie.
1 month ago
-
Shashenka liked the chapter go get em tiger in Controlling Maisie.
1 month ago
-
Shashenka liked the chapter As good as one could hope in Controlling Maisie.
1 month ago
-
Shashenka liked the chapter Clemson brings some fish in Controlling Maisie.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Shashenka has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Shashenka has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Shashenka has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Shashenka has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Shashenka has not earned any awards.