About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ShareAll published the chapter Double Date - Part 1 in Seaside Cove.
2 days ago
-
ShareAll published the chapter Victory PARTY - End in Seaside Cove.
3 days ago
-
ShareAll liked the chapter Just Hanging in Big Lake.
4 days ago
-
ShareAll published the chapter Victory Party - Part 3 in Seaside Cove.
6 days ago
-
ShareAll liked the chapter Beginning of Something Cool in Big Lake.
1 week ago
-
ShareAll received a new award: Fan Favorite.
1 week ago
-
ShareAll published the chapter Victory Party - Part 2 in Seaside Cove.
1 week ago
-
ShareAll liked the chapter A Little Bit Of Swapping in Big Lake.
1 week ago
-
ShareAll published the chapter Victory Party - Part 1 in Seaside Cove.
1 week ago
-
ShareAll published the chapter Game Night in Seaside Cove.
1 week ago
No recent activity
ShareAll has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ShareAll has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ShareAll has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ShareAll has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ShareAll has not earned any awards.