About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Shamefullyhere has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Shamefullyhere has not published any stories.
-
Contractually Obligated
by Ggnt
Freedom means different things to different people. What does it mean to be free? Are you truly free if you cannot sign away your life?
Power Play English 201 Chapters Deep 1,357 Words/Chapter 19,497 Likes 1,121,297 Views7 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 month ago -
Would You Rather
by holahola202
An ancient power has been granted to a downtrodden lad. Now, if he asks anyone a question that starts with the phrase, "Would you rather, " that person will have to choose and the choice will be upon them. How will he use it?
Mind Control English 39 Chapters Deep 706 Words/Chapter 30,058 Likes 6,453,250 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 month ago -
Harem Hotel
by AliC
A reality show in which contestants compete for one lucky man or woman's affections, and are changed until they can.
Mind Control English 1,099 Chapters Deep 2,994 Words/Chapter 156,370 Likes 8,737,407 Views12 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 months ago
No contributed stories yet
Shamefullyhere has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Shamefullyhere has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Shamefullyhere has not earned any awards.