About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Shadowmage liked the chapter Of course, it's time for a gentlemanly team-up in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
Shadowmage liked the chapter Those Wacky Gotham Knights in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
Shadowmage liked the chapter Paradise under new management in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 weeks ago
-
Shadowmage liked the chapter Paradise, Subjugated. in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 weeks ago
-
Shadowmage liked the chapter Midnight Gets her Personal Lesson and More in Rings of Confirmation.
3 weeks ago
-
Shadowmage liked the chapter Parting Words With my Mother in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 months ago
-
Shadowmage liked the chapter A Huntress and a Canary [pt. II] in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
5 months ago
-
Shadowmage liked the chapter I got Isekai’d into a One Piece Normality! in Normality.
5 months ago
-
Shadowmage liked the chapter Disclaimer and info in Normality.
5 months ago
-
Shadowmage liked the chapter Who are you? in Sexual Privilege.
6 months ago
No recent activity
Shadowmage has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Shadowmage has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Shadowmage has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Shadowmage has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Shadowmage has not earned any awards.