About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter You start working with CJ in Bwc Bull Empire.
5 hours ago
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter Lessons in Lust, Part 2 in Lessons in Lust.
1 day ago
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter Tiffany's Discipline in Tiffany's Agenda.
1 day ago
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 day ago
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
2 days ago
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
4 days ago
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter The Foster Girl, Part 29 in The Foster Girl.
1 week ago
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 week ago
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
1 week ago
No recent activity
ShadeScar has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ShadeScar has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ShadeScar has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ShadeScar has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ShadeScar has not earned any awards.