About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
everything HOT
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
cunt
- I write erotica because
-
i'm not a writer
- In conclusion, I am
-
what i am
-
Senseii posted a reply on the chapter Wider Campus Socials: Ophelia's morning in Collegiate Temptation.
1 day ago
-
Senseii left a comment on the chapter Post rave mistake in Collegiate Temptation.
2 days ago
-
Senseii posted a reply on the chapter Best of Friends 39 - Another Day in Best of Friends.
4 days ago
-
Senseii posted a reply on the chapter Winter Hols - The roommate in Collegiate Temptation.
6 days ago
-
Senseii left a comment on the chapter Winter Hols - The roommate in Collegiate Temptation.
6 days ago
-
Senseii posted a reply on the chapter Evelyn 21 - Accepting in Evelyn.
1 week ago
-
Senseii posted a reply on the chapter Winter—Spring Hols — The Dean in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
Senseii left a comment on the chapter Winter—Spring Hols — The Dean in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
Senseii posted a reply on the chapter Winter—Spring Hols: Heidi’s day in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
Senseii posted a reply on the chapter Eventful day at the gym in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Senseii has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Senseii has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Senseii has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Senseii has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Senseii has not earned any awards.