About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sebo published the chapter The next Morning in Naruto: Reality Relic.
1 week ago
-
Sebo published the chapter A romantic dinner and a weird one? in Naruto: Reality Relic.
2 weeks ago
-
Sebo posted a reply on the chapter The Fair in Naruto: Reality Relic.
3 weeks ago
-
Sebo published the chapter The Fair in Naruto: Reality Relic.
3 weeks ago
-
Sebo published the chapter A little talk and a challenge in Naruto: Reality Relic.
3 weeks ago
-
Sebo published the chapter Naruto ask Sakura out in Naruto: Reality Relic.
1 month ago
-
Sebo published the chapter A good end for a good day in Naruto: Reality Relic.
1 month ago
-
Sebo published the chapter Let's get some work done. in Naruto: Reality Relic.
1 month ago
-
Sebo left a comment on the chapter Katie proves she's cock girlfriend material! in The Device.
1 month ago
-
Sebo published the chapter Katie proves she's cock girlfriend material! in The Device.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Sebo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sebo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sebo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sebo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sebo has not earned any awards.